We can effectively manage your Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) administration and returns. We will ensure you’re compliant and up-to-date.
Sleep easy knowing you’re up-to-date
Trust us to keep you compliant!
Under the Construction Industry Scheme (CIS), contractors must deduct a proportion from payments to subcontractors and pass it to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC). The deductions count as advance payments towards the subcontractor’s tax obligations.
If you are a Contractor, we will:
- Provide support in setting you up as a CIS contractor and will explain your duties as a contractor.
- Deal with and advise on scope queries.
- Complete the verification of subcontractors – saving you valuable time.
- Ensure the preparation and submission of monthly CIS returns to HMRC.
If you are a Subcontractor, we will:
- Assist with invoicing contractors and scope queries.
- Assist with registration and applications for gross status (if applicable).
- Ensure that you can recover all your deductions as soon as possible, helping you with your cashflow.
How Else We Can Help
We offer a full selection of services for small and growing businesses! Learn more by selecting a service below:
Articles & Advice
What is the “side-hustle tax” and do I need to be worried about it? From 1 January 2024, online marketplace sites like eBay, Uber, Vinted, Airbnb and others are required to report their sellers’ sales details to HMRC. HMRC has always been able to request this data,...
The Scottish Government’s Finance Secretary, Shona Robison, set out her budget for 2024/25 on 18th December 2023. This was in the wake of the UK budget being announced on 22nd November 2023, where the Chancellor, Jeremy Hunt, announced a reduction in National...
The UK Government’s Chancellor, Jeremy Hunt, delivered his Autumn Statement to the House of Commons on 22nd November 2023. In his speech, he announced major changes to National Insurance and extensions to Corporation Tax reliefs. There’s a lot to unpack, but we’ve...